August 14th at 2:00pm
We need your help!
Join us on Friday, August 14th, as we weed, mulch, and plant a few new plants to help beautify the school grounds before the new school year. Bring gloves, a shovel (if you can), and a bottle of water. Students, parents, siblings, grandparents, and friends welcome!
On August 20 students will have a chance to sneak a peek at their classrooms and reunite with friends.
- Sneak A Peek, 4 to 5pm
- Back to School Picnic, 5 to 7pm
Come support CVE and Towson University Football with a night at the game! Download the order form HERE.
Community forums scheduled to seek feedback about BCPS school facilities
What: Baltimore County Public Schools will host five community forums this fall that have been scheduled to solicit feedback from students, parents, stakeholders and others about school facilities across the school district.
When & Where: Each of the five forums listed below is scheduled to begin at 6:30 p.m.:
• Tuesday, September 30, 2014, at Catonsville High School, 421 Bloomsbury Avenue, Catonsville 21228
• Wednesday, October 8, 2014, at Perry Hall High School, 4601 Ebenezer Road, Perry Hall 21236
• Wednesday, October 15, 2014, at Chesapeake High School, 1801 Turkey Point Road, Essex 21221
• Thursday, October 16, 2014, at Loch Raven High School, 1212 Cowpens Avenue, Towson 21286
• Wednesday, October 22, 2014, at New Town High School, 4931 New Town Boulevard, Owings Mills 21117
Background: As BCPS continues examining long-term planning to accommodate growth, the school system is committed to incorporating stakeholder viewpoints in its planning process. To do so, five community forums have been scheduled to gather public priorities related to the needs of both existing and future physical facilities.